ADMOSS offers services to seniors who would like to be self-employed. We give tailor-made information about legal and administrative formalities.
With 15 years of work experience in this area I am able to give you some tips that you won’t find easily on internet.
Coaching starters to become independent is simply my passion.
Which services does ADMOSS offers?
- Subscription and information as self-employer to the social security
- Demand of extract of KBO/BCE Central Database for Enterprises
- Demand of professional card for non EU-citizens
- Demand for Itinerant trade licence for public street-markets, festivals, public exhibitions
- Demand for license AFSCA/FAVV or Federal Agency for the Safety of the Food Chain
- Receiving post and administrative follow-up for self-employers, private individuals and seniors
- Set up of a Belgian agency
- Set up of a foreign agency in Belgium
- Activation of enterprise-number at local VAT administration
- Publication in Belgisch Staatsblad/ Moniteur Belge, authentic acts, change of address, nomination of manager, director or member of the executive board.